Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just a quick note because I'm working like a fucking beast this weekend.

I didn't get to do the saltwater flush on Wednesday... I just ran out of time. But I did manage to eat nothing, and only consumed cranberry juice and water, a coke zero and one vodka/club (at the promo) on Wednesday, and I looked pretty good in the event pictures. The dress didn't fit as loose as I would have liked, but I got a few compliments on my looks, though not my weight.

Thursday I did a food commercial, and they made me eat a few stale, cold, disgusting french fries. Sorry to ruin the movie magic for you, but those commercials add a LOT of weird things to make the food LOOK amazing, but it's only ACTING that makes it look like it tastes good. It gave me a good excuse for faking an upset stomach for the rest of the day. Heh.

Friday of course was my religious fast, and I lost 2 lbs this morning, which always happens.

But tonight I finally cracked and had 2 soy lattes and an apple bran muffin. I'm still taking five laxatives and two diuretics every day, but it doesn't seem to be impacting my digestion or my weight. So I may have to double up next week, we'll see.

Meantime, I'm going to start this week (starting right now at midnight) to fast for religious purposes on Sundays as well. If I can keep this up for about four weeks or so, I'll try to connect them into a full 3-day fast every week.

Night-night, skinny-mini's.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart. You don't sound so lively and happy, are you sad? Ana can be so freaking hard, I know, sometimes you start questioning if it's worth it. Friends and family love me the way I am, people tell me I'm slim, why do I have to punish myself so hard to go lower. Especially if you are'nt loosing as much as you planned for. It's a choice, but reading your blog getting to know you it seems to me, that you have chosen a long time ago, youre so into the livestile with your planning, thoughts and needs to be in control, that it probably would'nt make you happy to quit. Keep fighting. Enjoy the two pounds. Enjoy that you're in control over yourself and your life, even if that scale isn't acting the way you want it to. Enjoy the light sensation from not eating. Know you're strong and find pleasure in that. Don't give up, you will reach you're goals. You are so strong darling.
Lots of love
- C.

Anonymous said...

honey, u need help u have an eating disorder. ur docter can help!

Plain Jane said...

religious fasting? i just stumbled upon your blog so i havent gotten a chance to read everything, but religious fasting? is this just what you call it? like "i'm fasting religiously tonight" or "i drink diet coke religiously." or is it really fasting for religious purposes? like a 3-day lent?

Anonymous said...

Hahaahahah. sorry but the last comment is like: duh! anyway glad to see you're doing ok. I lost 3.2 lbs last week; yay!!!!! I bet you're looking great! Here's to looking better! You can do it!

Ligeia said...

HAHA--I love that someone feels compelled enough to feel it necessary to tell you "you have an eating disorder" and "you need help" as if neither had never occurred to you before and simply knowing one or the other would prompt you into taking corrective actions...

okay, um sweetheart, i have a question and I know that it's going to make me look very very stupid...

I had a terrible weekend(gained 5 or 6 lbs...no joke) and decided I needed a salt water flush this morning, *but* as it was very early and I wasn't nearly as awake as I needed to be I put in TWO TABLESPOONS of sea salt instead of TWO TEASPOONS. i didn't realize my mistake til after I drank it...it made me sick and so now it probably won't cleanse the way it's supposed to...
is that all it's going to do??? or should I be worried about other effects? what should i do to counter all of the salt?

hope you're feeling well lovely. thank you for being strong! thank you for being such wonderful thinsporation...wish I were as strong...

Anonymous said...

Hey hun,
Yay on the 2 lbs, That's awesome news!!!
It's not going as I hoped on my end, but am keeping my spirits up as much as I can. It seems that my "eating" or lack-there-of is the only thing I can control at the moment.
I've got to ask you, I'll keep reading on the blogs, maybe I missed it, but I've never heard of a saltwater flush??? How do you do it? I'm freakin desesperate!
Hope you have an amazing week,
lots of love, my thinspo friend.... xoxoxo =-)

Anonymous said...

Hii Ana- I know this is late notice, but the reason that laxatives arent working is because your body has already digested the food, so all you're doping is stripping away your intestinal track. Theres no point in a laxative unless you're seriously constipated ;).

Ditch them, you'll just end up having rotten teeth because youre flushing out your vitamins/minerals.