Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well hello there, skinny bitches.

I'm thinking of starving again.

I'm back to 145. Have been trying to "be good": eating, exercising moderately.

But this is too much weight. I hate my body. I'm sorry, HOW THE HELL does anyone just EAT and LOSE weight?

I thought I had deleted this blog when I decided to "get healthy" earlier this year. Glad to see it's still here. Glad to see people are still reading it and leaving comments.

Just so ya'll know... the hater's comments will not be published. Thanks for reading; now fuck off. Call me ana. Or just call me a "starving artist." I could bloody care less.

To the supporters... ya'll are my thinspiration. You make me feel its ok to come back.

I liquid-fasted last Friday and lost 2.5 lbs. It felt fucking marvelous. But I gained it back over the weekend and I feel like shit again. Tomorrow I will be liquid fasting again. Just the taste of it (forgive the minced words) makes me wanna go crash dieting back down to 130 and get lost in starvation again...

Are there any readers still out there? Ana is listening...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I never read your blog before tonight, but I couldn't relate more. I chose to get 'healthy' and now I'm 180, not too healthy, eh? I say do what makes you feel alive and for me it's all the beauty that comes with not eating. So starve on sister! Hopefully I can regain the will power to join you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just ran across your blog today and was reading over it. A friend of mine Kim is battling with starving and your site really helped me understand what is going through her head and I dont want her to think I am judging her or pushing her I just want to be a shoulder she can lean on for whatever. So thanks your blog helped me even though I am a 25 year old male and cant say I understand where your coming from, but fuck your parents, I know they are your parents but they sound like nuts you cant win with them. But anyway I wanted to say thanks and love and prayers to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm still here, and you've inspired me to do the stupid, I'm around the same weight because I tried to get better, but I can't handle it. I want to be 115 again...ahhhh

Thinspirational Constitution said...

Oh how glad I am you never deleted this blog. It seems totally weird since I have never seen you, but I feel like I know you a bit. Even though this entry is old I go back and read your posts again because you dear ana inspire me to be the best that I can be. Which I can't be if I'm not thin.

I'm very glad I found this blog. It truly helps knowing I'm not alone. Some one else is always there to understand.

Take care. Much love jenny