Friday, September 5, 2008

So my agent just called me with an audition for next Wednesday where I have to show up in a bathing suit. Guess who'll be consuming liquids only until next Wednesday? :::sly grin:::

"What you eat in private WILL be seen in public."
Nothing so motivating as being a public spectacle.

To answer some comments: I'm still considering whether or not I want to go back to this full-time and long-term. I actually am sort of considered "in recovery," and if my senses get the better of me, I'll disappear from here again. It could just be that I'm only starving to hurt myself for this one bad week because I'm depressed or something. But if I change my mind, I'll open up a new facebook profile where you can message with me interpersonally.

My earlier post was asking you not to include YOUR personal email address when you leave comments for me (that little icon of an envelope with an arrow is for COMMENTS to be left on this blog), as those comments can be seen by EVERYBODY. Therefore, I will not publish any comment that includes your personal email address, im name, or website/blog.

As for posting personal stats.... lemme think on that too.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey I just found your site. I've been struggling with EDNOS for quite a while, though I was never actually diagnosed, but it took me a while to figure out what was up with me on my own. I'm now very much proana and I love what it does for me. Sometimes its a struggle because I have gastrointestinal disorders that make it hard for me to fast. I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blogs because you seem very much like me and it is truly a thinspiration for me everytime I come to your site. I'm 5'5, 21 years old and 150 pounds. I want to be 120 NOW...but I feel like I'll never be able to get there. 150 is the most I have ever weighed in my entire life. My worst enemy is alcohol because I LOVE to get wasted but it has so many fucking calories and it always makes me eat. Anyway keep writing...its a huge bright spot in my day.

Stephanie