Monday, September 22, 2008

Glitter Graphics
Myspace Comments

Upload Images Free


As of 11:41 this morning, HAPPY AUTUMN EVERYONE!!!!
Seriously, this is my favorite season of the year.


And to start it off right, I'm down 2 lbs today! Woot! I guess now that the sickness is wearing off, my body's metabolism is back into gear. I'm back to the weight I was when we concluded principal photography for my last film, for which I am making a promotional appearance on October 1st, so.... I still have 9 days to lose even more! (Still have 5 lbs to go to achieve my LW during filming...)

And overnight there's been LOTS of BRILLIANT comments! Woot! (I LOVE comments.) So here I'm going to take some time to respond to some... keep 'em coming, girlies. Ana luvs you. **MWAH!**

L writes: wait a minute, if this party was for you, why was SHE there?
And Anonymous writes: Seriously, though, why the hell would she go?

(L and Anonymous are referring to the "fat whore" for whom my boyfriend left me, and who attended my "surprise" party without him last Thursday. Click here for that post.) Well, technically we're still "friends" and we have many mutual friends who were also at the party. In this business, you try never to burn bridges with anyone. Most actresses will tell you, "We never catfight!" and it's true. But that doesn't mean they don't keep their claws sharpened and ready for action behind that Cheshire smile. "Fat whore" and I were quite cordial that night. When I hugged her I felt her back fat, and I hope she noticed my shoulder blades. ::smirk::

hana has some questions about fasting.

Quite honestly, love, it's different for everyone. Everyone's body is different, chemistry is different, lifestyles are different, and so being... everyone will respond differently to fasting/restricting. Sometimes fasting has worked quite well for me. Other times in my life, restricting has worked better.

You just have to experiment with different things/styles of fasting/restricting to find out what works best for your own body to achieve your own goals. If I want to lose one pound by the end of the week, I can lightly restrict and exercise moderately and get the job done. But if I want to lose four... well, that's a different story.

I'm here to support you and encourage you, no matter what you choose. All I ask is a little encouragment in return. (Keep writing those comments.) ;)

Anonymous writes about helping to rescue her sister from anorexia, and recognizing her symptoms in the things we (myself and the commenters) have written here.

Thanks for commenting, girl. I agree with you. No one said this lifestyle/disease was pleasant or easy, on those of us who do it, or on those who love us best. I've published your comment (perhaps to your surprise) because I hope it will encourage someone to take heed and get out before they get too deep. As for me, I still "find happiness in avoiding food."

...

That's it for now, chickiboos. Meantime, I've added my slideshows to the names of some of the skinny actresses in the blog post below, so breeze thru it again and click on the links for some thinspiration.

Starve on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have been reading your blog for a little while, I love the way you write. I've read a lot of ana blogs but for the first time in 5 years I actually feel less alone when I read it.

Stay strong and think thin, you are such an inspiration. Keep the posts coming!
Steph xxx

L said...

aww - cute pic. Happy Fall to you. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I cannot BELIEVE you were able to only eat 2 pieces of celery at your party; my what will power you have! I was away for the weekend and completely sabotaged myself. Before I left I was down to 112.6. This morning when I woke up I was 116.6. I guess it could have been worse. I can't wait for your next entry!

Anonymous said...

amazing :]

hope you're feeling better! you're not too sick anymore are you?

and i know you can lose as much as you want in 9 days!! goodluck!

-Summer

addictive said...

"Fat whore" and I were quite cordial that night. When I hugged her I felt her back fat, and I hope she noticed my shoulder blades."

this made the post for me, I loved it.

Bulimic Darling said...

Hey thanks for the comment. This is Lorey from the Fasting Girl's Blog. Email me when you can, i'd love to kind of do a buddy thing and maybe help each other lose weight. look for me on my ed myspace page www.myspace.com/edanamia