Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ugh. Eating so much is making me sick to my stomach. All I've had is 1/2 cup of frozen grapes, 1/2 cup of fat-free cottage cheese, and 1/2 cup of Kashi cereal. Oh, and three liters of water. Already I want to throw up.

Of course, I won't, because that would only make my throat hurt bloody worse. Nor will I skip anything on the plan today, because it's going to turn my metabolism back on, damnit! (Sorry, venting a little frustration at this fucking body of mine that won't cooperate.)

Instead, I'm distracting myself looking up thinspo. I love gymnasts... especially rhythmic gymnasts. Pin-thin and yet extraordinarily strong! Now that's true beauty! Now if I would just remember to stretch instead of eat every time I get hungry, I could look like this too! (And hell, wouldn't my boyfriend be a lucky guy?)

In the bottom-left corner, use the arrows to freeze frame, or the + and - to slow it, speed it up.


Create Your Own

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I nearly achieved my goal and became ill my body started rejecting all food and I was dying so had to stop. I then started putting on weight and now I'm fat again, I hate being like this I feel sick I don't want to leave the house and hate walking down the road everyone's staring at how fat I am. I've started again yesterday but I wasn't that strong I gave in and ate again late in the night. But today I won't give in I will achieve and reach my goal once again.

L said...

Hey girl -
you are SUCH an inspiration to me. I stumbled upon your site the other day and read each entry, from the beginning, like it was a great memoir! Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read your next post.

Avani said...

My god, that gymnast in the video is PERFECT. So graceful, like a gazelle.