Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day 9 of 34, morning.

Down another pound today! Yay! That's 9 lbs total so far, which is perfectly on track for the fast!

I won't be able to blog tomorrow because my best friend is coming to town. For the same reason, I'm fasting again today instead of tomorrow, and reserving my eating day for tomorrow instead of today. Thursday I'll pick up as if it was day 2 of the 5-day fast, and get right back on track.

This morning I woke up with the first pains of hunger that I haven't had in a long time. It was hard to ignore when I thought, "Just one little 30-cal plum or a small bowl of oatmeal to get you through." Nope. I refuse. I got myself busy doing laundry, cleaning the car, and blogging here. ;)

And since work's been good, so has my energy. I'm feeling upbeat and positive, so keeping moving has been no problem. I haven't been to the gym in a few days, but I did walk about 2 1/2 miles around Manhattan yesterday, according to my pedometer. Every little bit counts.

A very busy day ahead today, and even busier tomorrow. Thursday I'll be back to post how it all went. Til then, stay strong girls! Think thin and never give up!

No comments: