Monday, October 8, 2007

Day 8 of 34, late evening.

What a crazy day. Day 3 of the 3-day fast, and I can't believe I've hardly even THOUGHT of hunger all day. But it's one of those crazy busy work days, ya know? Well, that's good, it kept me busy. All I had was 1 liter of water, 1 can of coke zero, and 2 coffees. WAY too much caffeine and not enough water, which is why at 10 pm at night, on only five hours of sleep and three days without food I'm still going NINETY MILES AN HOUR.

I also found out today that my best friend is (surprise) coming to town to visit me on Wednesday. So as I HAD been planning to eat tomorrow and fast Wednesday through Sunday, instead I will have to carry on this 3-day fast into a fourth day on Tuesday, so that if she coerces me to eat on Wednesday, at least I can try to keep it under 300 cals and stay on track.

So don't panic if you don't hear from me in the next few days. She's my best friend, she knows (nearly) everything, and she has eyes like a hawk. So I'll be lucky if I can get in here to post. But I promise I'll do my very best. At the least, you can expect to hear from me again for sure on Thursday.

Another frustrating morning - still not lost another pound. Three days I've been at this weight. But with the crazy day I had today, and the 2 similar days I've got coming right up, I'm hoping by the time I get to see a scale again on Thursday I'll have lost BOTH pounds that I need to lose by Sunday to keep me on track.

I'm not sure if the lack of hunger today was from simply being purely busy all day, or if I'm truly falling into ketosis. I suppose the latter is easily plausible. Well, whatever it is, I sure am glad that I don't feel starving pains and that I'm not eating ANYTHING. If I can keep it up, then once I push past this plateau I think the pounds are going to start FALLING off of me.

I did get some really great compliments at my audition today. I looked killer in my yellow dress as usual, and I was playing around with a couple of cute youngins' from out-of-town.

I just love living dangerously. ;)

P.S. The blog hits rolled over 3000 today. Woot!

STARVE ON!!!

No comments: