Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day 3 of 34, early evening.

Blech! Life (aka. my ROOMMATES) got in the way today. I was gonna do a saltwater flush first thing this morning, but each of them decided to skip half a day so I didn't get the house to myself. Boo. Oh well, I'll have to do it tomorrow.
But that does mean I've been flitting in and out of the house myself, so that's keeping me busy and moving. Hooray! I ran 10 1/2 miles last night -- watching "The Biggest Loser" on NBC is incredibly thinspirational!

And so are all of you! My gosh, I just don't even know how to describe the way my little heart goes pitter-patter every time I get an encouraging message from ya'll, or I hear that someone else is fasting with me. It keeps me accountable. It helps me say "no" when food tempts me.

So far today: 1 liter of water, 1 coffee, and one coke zero. Planning on having some great sugar-free apple cider tonight and catching up on some reading and crocheting. I lost the remaining 2 lbs of the "easy first five" this morning, so I feel I've earned a bit of down time. ;)

Aha!!! My stomach just grumbled again for the first time today! HAhahahahahahah!!! That always makes me laugh and celebrate. Stupid stomach - what the hell do you know?! It's already starting to flatten out again, just five pounds down. Imagine how good I'm going to look in another 31 days!!! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a salt water flush??
xx

Anonymous said...

That last part was kinda psychotic, but I loved it XD
Go you!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and i love it. especially the use of coke zero, ive been drinking alot of soda water as well as water which is no calories like water and i think tricks my body into thinking it is getting something extra. but i think im going to start having the occasional coke zero for extra energy.

Anonymous said...

hey i just started reading ur blog and i too love ur attitude on how to lose weight..You're defs my role model :)