Sunday, September 30, 2007

The next great 34-day fast begins tonight!!! Stay tuned for the plan in just a few hours...

.................................................

8:00 pm EST - The next great 34-day fast has begun! This very moment marks the start of day ONE of the great fast - day one of a one-day fast, meaning nothing but liquids from 8 pm tonight until 8 am Tuesday morning.

While I'll be administrating the group on facebook (if you're a facebook memeber and would like to join, msg me by searching for "Ana Regzig"), I'll be posting all my personal feelings and griefs and joys and successes and struggles and failures HERE. I tend to be pretty prolific, so I'd rather not clog up the group with anything that's not concise.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

J said...

I'mm not on facebook but I'll join youre fast none the less.
Goodluck and no cheating!