Monday, August 13, 2007

It's 1:30 am. My alarm is set for 5:45 am.

I had two fruit smoothies, and two venti Starbucks today. This has been my FOURTH day with no food.

I am afraid I may not sleep AT ALL tonight.

I know I absolutely SHOULD sleep. I walked about eight miles just shopping today. It was a HUGE mall (so big that it had TWO Starbucks - yay!). And I'm only getting up at 5:45 so I can pack, get ready and get to my audition on time. I need to be alert and in good shape for my audition.

But my poor little brain is still racing, and I'm still packing. I can't even hold still long enough to concentrate on one task for very long. Before I can finish the task, my mind starts remembering something else that needs to be done before I can go to bed, and I get distracted...

I just glanced over at the bed, which is piled up with stuff in various stages of packing. I need to quit blogging and get over there...

Ok... just so you know, I'm going to be on location for the next few days, and if I get a half-second to get on the internet at all, it will be on the company's network, and that means NO visiting the ana facebook or this ana blog, or anything to do with ana. It could get me fired.

So don't fret if you don't hear from me for a little while. The shoot is only supposed to be through Wednesday, but there's a lot of scenes, and this director is good, but sometimes time slips away, so it has the possibility of extending into Thursday.

But please keep praying that I can keep up my energy. I really wanted to continue this all-liquid fast for as long as possible, and if I pull close to an all-nighter, tomorrow I'm going to DEPEND on vast amounts of coffee with no food, at least until the audition is over. My friend and I are scheduled to have a sushi lunch or dinner sometime after that (so my protruding belly won't show in my beautiful audition dress), and I'm going to take a few sub-100 snacks with me in my bag in case I get restless or tempted.

But if I can stick to liquids only for the next two or three days, in the face of having to work, I'm going to definitely come out of this THINNER, LIGHTER and so friggin' ecstatic that I'll be bouncing off the walls from more than just caffeine. ;)

No comments: