Sunday, July 22, 2007

New thinspiration!!!!! The arrival of X!

I just found out that my very hot friend "X" from the last ship I was on has been cast in a production of West Side Story, and will be touring here in my hometown in August and September!

I am DYING for him to see me and I want him to have a shocked look on his face and say, "DAMN! You have lost some serious weight!!!"

I want to be dramatically thinner by the time he arrives, which is only a week and a half away! It's going to require a lot of hard work...

I've already lost seventeen pounds since he saw me last on the ship. Can I lose five or ten more by the time he gets here???

HOORAY FOR NEW THINSPIRATION!!!!!

1 comment:

J said...

Oh my god youre blog is so beautifull. You sound like you are on top of things, but I did not like to see you binge on that box of walmart donuts. I was thinking to my self (oh no! she is going to relapse and gain it all back). I was relieved when I found out you did not gain much from that incident. I think I read the entire ordeal. I have been searching the net for someone like myself. You seem to be very similar to me, with one exception. I'm a guy. Little creepy huh?
Do you have a cheat day like I do? I normally only consume 150 cals a day, but sunday, the day of the lord, is my binge day. I eat anything I want as long as I purge it up. drink 2 glasses of water, and purge that as well. God i think i bunged 5 times today. Sometimes I think I purge just because its so fun.