Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the punishment for twelve hours of careless eating is: 3 pounds. This morning I am 128 again. :::sigh:::

Well, I'm not too upset or panicked yet; it could be worse. I did gain 6 pounds on one binge (Quizno's and pretzel sparklers; see the 7/6 blog). And again, since it was one day only, I know it's only temporary weight.

I will do a very long, hard workout today, probably have time to crank out at least 1500 calories, which is half of what I ate yesterday. And tomorrow I'll do a saltwater flush, since once again I haven't had a good shit in about a week. That oughta get rid of at least one more pound. Then the real work can begin.

I still haven't come up with a good mantra/title for this 4-day fast, which sort of bothers me. I'm going to continue reading for a bit for some thinspiration this morning before I head to the gym.

I must be 122 by Wednesday. With the Lord's strength and help, I know I can do it.

No comments: