Monday, May 28, 2007

Ready to return...




I have no idea how much I weigh, but I'm sure I'm a fucking cow. The people at work who weigh me - I know they require that I stay at 140. But lately they don't have that exasperated look on their faces when I step on the scale, which means I'm probably OVER that. Ugh.

Getting ready to prepare to fast again in a few weeks when I get home, I've started restricting again (hurray! it feels SOOOOO GOOD!). I've cut out all carbs (rice, bread, pasta) and started making excuses for eating less. Luckily, not too many people have noticed, so it's not a big deal. Besides, I'm leaving in two weeks, what are they gonna do if I slip up - fire me?

Without the carbs, last night's show was a little bit tougher to get through, energy-wise. But everytime I would think, "2 weeks til I fast again!" it would give me a little boost of adrenaline, just enough to get me through the next dance number.

Today, no show. So I'll head up to the gym and push myself just a little farther than usual. Maybe I can even get in two separate workouts, if no one notices.

No comments: